A great opportunity is available for a person to be a member of the Production Team at Renewal by Andersen of the Quad Cities. This position is crucial to the continued growth of our organization. The purpose of this role is to lead product delivery and installation efforts to ensure operational efficiency as well as customer satisfaction; while managing employees, contractors, and other resources to meet goals established by management and deliver on the promise of quality and value to our customers.
Renewal by Andersen of the Quad Cities is the local affiliate of Renewal by Andersen. The location to be based out of Davenport, IA, our exclusive territory includes cities and surrounding towns in Rock Island, Moline and East Moline, Illinois and Davenport and Bettendorf, Iowa.
The Position:The principle duties and responsibilities of the Installation Manager consist of, but are not limited to, the following:
- Hire and maintain staff that are highly skilled and highly trained on company processes and installation techniques
- Oversee scheduling of personnel and quality of personnel work to ensure all jobs are completed on time, in budget, and with the highest level of quality
- Oversee permitting and code compliance
- Provide technical guidance regarding the installation process or product specifications to the sales team as needed
- Manage Installation Contractor process including selecting new contractors and managing their work
- Ensure all Contractor requirements are satisfied such as, fully executed Independent Contractor Agreements, valid proof of insurance is collected, and required levels of insurance are maintained
- Manage warehousing of customer windows prior to installation
- Manage accounts receivable, ensure that every installation that is complete receives a timely final payment from the customer
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of product, install techniques, and construction basics
- Understands and adheres to the established Renewal processes and standards
- Assist with installation and service work as required
- Provide accurate measurements of windows and doors, along with any documentation of job-related circumstances in a timely fashion
- Strive for customer satisfaction by ensuring that customers accept proposed solutions and/or alternate installation techniques?
- Previous experience managing multiple residential installation/ improvement construction projects at once, including management of large teams of employees and/or independent contractors
- Previous experience with project management, especially in a residential construction setting
- Previous inventory management and control experience.
- Bachelor s degree, preferred
- Respectful and outstanding leadership skills
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Competitive base pay
- Paid training
- 4x4 vehicle provided
- 401K Available
- Job Growth Opportunity