A rewarding career as a Sales ManagerHow would you like to work with an organization that experienced exceptional growth over the past decade and has separate recognition events for top Sales Managers? Let us share our story with you. We’re looking for strong leaders to be a part of our dynamic management team.
As a Sales Manager with MassMutual Central US, a MassMutual general agency, you’ll play a central role in recruiting and developing your own high-performance sales team. Our entrepreneurial system, broad portfolio of innovative products, and strong resource network help you attract quality people. You’ll be generously rewarded based on the growing success of your unit.
- Develop and grow a production unit
- Front-line recruiting of Financial Services Representatives (FSR)
- Continuous cultivation of referral network to ensure steady stream of FSR candidates
- Coach, mentor and supervise new FSRs
- Expand personal knowledge and skills through ongoing professional development and joint work with fellow associates
- A commitment to serve as a leader, coach and mentor
- A track record of successful sales management
- Strong interpersonal skills and networking ability
- Recruiting and selection experience
- Organizational and time management skills
- BA, BS, and/or graduate degree
- US Citizen, or authorized to work anywhere in the US without sponsorship
- Series 6 & 63 securities licenses, Life, Accident & Health Insurance license
Results-driven compensation and access to a competitive benefits package including medical and dental, life and disability income insurance, and thrift and pension plans are available for qualified Financial Services Representatives. Contact Amanda Losasso today at: (563) 594-6719; firstname.lastname@example.org; https://central.massmutual.com
Eligibility applies only to those Financial Services Professionals who hold a full-time career contract (X4X) with MassMutual. Eligibility for subsidized benefits and before-tax coverage is based on meeting certain contract requirements. Benefit plan provisions are subject to modification or termination.
Financial Services Representatives are independent contractors and are not employees of MassMutual, its subsidiaries, or of General Agents with whom they contract. Local sales agencies are not subsidiaries of MassMutual or its affiliated companies.