Senior Graphic Designer
Lynco Products is growing! Our award-winning Marketing Design Department has exciting new opportunities available.
We are currently seeking a Senior Graphic Designer with a Consumer Products Design focus. Our ideal candidate will have a strong eye for detail and feel comfortable working independently to execute projects in support of various dynamic retail, commercial and industrial brands. Learn more at http://www.lyncoproducts.com/marketing/
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Conceptualize, design and produce product packaging for retail/store placement.
- Create original artwork including illustrations, photographs and patterns for use on apparel, packaging and various point of purchase goods.
- Produce advertising and other materials to promote private label brands.
- Coordinate with international vendors and inside Purchasing Team to ensure enforcement of brand guidelines on a variety of media.
- Develop and execute files for various retail POP initiatives such as displays, signage and supportive print/media.
- Demonstrate creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual aptitude, and originality.
This is a full-time position with tremendous growth potential. A generous salary $50-60K depending on experience, and full benefits are available upon employment. Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design required, minimum 5 yrs. experience preferred.
Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) required. Experience with video editing, HTML/CSS/PHP and WordPress design development experience is desired, but not required.
Learn more about our dynamic brands: