Crane operator is responsible for safe efficient transfer of materials in the warehouse. Candidate must possess knowledge and skills of the capabilities, limitations and mechanical state of cranes, lifting devices and attachments. Must be safety and quality conscious. Other duties: operating banding equipment, packaging material and towmotor operation.
- Qualified candidates must have 1 year experience in the related field.
- Previous forklift experience is required.
- Qualified candidates must be mechanically inclined, production oriented, and safety and quality conscious.
- Basic math skills are required, a general knowledge of crane operation and ancillary lifting devices and a working knowledge of general computer programs are strongly preferred.
- The candidate must be a self-motivated and detail-oriented team player.
- The person in this position is required to inspect the work area and machines and equipment daily for safe working conditions. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.