The Inspection Operator inspects all material coming off of Tempermill, transforms all tags coming off of the mill, uses a cutting torch to cut samples for the quality lab. Ensuring all paperwork is accurate. Ensures all material is packaged according to customer specifications. Operates rotating conveyor at the end of the temper mill to disburse material to proper location. Will be cross trained on all positions on the temper mill.
- Qualified candidates must have 1 year experience in the related field.
- Previous forklift experience is required.
- Qualified candidates must be mechanically inclined, production oriented, and safety and quality conscious.
- Basic math skills are required, a general knowledge of crane operation and ancillary lifting devices and a working knowledge of general computer programs are strongly preferred.
- The candidate must be a self-motivated and detail-oriented team player.
- The person in this position is required to inspect the work area and machines and equipment daily for safe working conditions. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.