Finding Leads. Discovering Opportunities. Closing Deals.
· If you truly enjoy hunting down new business opportunities..
· If you find yourself, amped up and excited to discover new business leads..
· If you are the type of person, that enjoys the thrill of closing a sale..
..then You, might be exactly who We are looking for.
Winsor Consulting Group is a strategic resource of cutting-edge technology services to businesses in and around the Davenport/Moline communities. We boast in high customer satisfaction and a modern approach in how we leverage technology in the workplace. Our team handles the technology needs for each of our customers; from Design to Installation and Ongoing Technical Support.
Keep reading; This is where We need a person like You.
Winsor Consulting Group is looking to hire an Outside Sales Professional, whose primary responsibility is to connect our capacities as a service organization, to the operational strategy of businesses in our market. When performed expertly, this will evolve our practice and nurture our team of stellar performers in our culture. The following skills, will excel in this position:
· A Proven Capacity to Find and Discover Leads in a Marketplace
· The Capacity to Train Upon & Consistently Execute a Proven Sales Methodology
· The Ability to Learn & Utilize a CRM to track Sales Opportunities and Activities
· Proven Capacity to Close Consultative Sales to Business Clients
Why would You want to work with Us?
Yes, we have benefits and we even have a 401k. In today’s market, nearly everyone does. The Winsor Difference is that: We acknowledge and commit to developing strong team members and we’ll train you to use our Sales Process and Methodologies; from Day One. We have a competitive salary range, and it’s reserved for the right candidates to learn in the interview process.
Ready for the next step?
The greatest rewards are reserved for those who want to be better and then put in the hard work, to be their best version of themselves. Send in your Cover Letter and Resume, to: email@example.com and be sure to list in the Cover Letter, why this specific role fits into your Career Path.
Local applicants need only apply.