|Sales and Marketing Representative
SERVPRO of Davenport/Bettendorf-Moline Rock Island
We are a national leading company in the Cleaning and Restoration Industry currently seeking a Sales and Marketing Representative.
We are looking for someone who has a strong work ethic, outgoing and sincere personality, enjoys meeting new people, and has excellent communication and interpersonal skills. This is a fast-paced and exciting job that requires superb social skills, sales strategy (but this is not a typical sales position) and a desire to grow business. If you are self-motivated and can multi-task then you will thrive in this work environment.
- Two (2) or more years in the field of Business Development, Route Sales, Marketing or Hospitality are preferred.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including proper pronunciation, grammar, and a consistently courteous and professional tone of voice at all times.
- Possess confidence and excellent customer service skills, including listening and questioning skills.
- Must be able to bring creative ideas and energy to the marketing team.
- Ability to meet people in new or difficult situations and build rapport.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Capability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented office environment.
- Proficient in Social Media and Microsoft Office (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel)
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
- Event Organization and Management
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Daily route sales to meet with key clients * Preparation of daily route sales reports and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Represent company at trade association meetings and networking events for promotional purposes.
- Implement educational programs to increase professional credibility.
- Assist with promotional activities.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through follow-up calls.
- Hours are 40 hours/week, flexible to work overtime when required.