American Power Systems Inc
- Electrical Contractor / Supplier
- Engineers/engineering Support
American Power Systems, Inc. (APS) designs and manufactures advanced, mobile electric power solutions and onboard portable DC power generators for armored, security, commercial, marine and purpose-built specialty vehicles.
APS specializes in the custom design and development of high output alternators, custom alternator brackets and dual alternator bracket kits, and power conversion and distribution systems from 12 to 58 VDC, up to 10kW for diverse applications.
At our state-of-the-art facility in Davenport, Iowa (United States), our team evaluates vehicle platforms for mobile electric power solutions based on customer and industry requirements.
We design integrated power systems and perform ambient and catastrophic testing to ensure our products withstand even the most severe conditions.
APS is the preferred supplier of government agencies and fleet operators worldwide to develop and provide mobile electric power solutions to support vehicles and personnel in an array of environments and theatres.
NewsRelease Date: January 03, 2019Release Date: August 20, 2018
Whom to Contact
- Ms. Amy Lank426 W. 2nd St.Davenport, IA 52801
- Rick Neice426 W. 2nd St.Davenport, IA 52801
- Ms. Brook Plambeck426 W. 2nd St.Davenport, IA 52801
- Brandy S Welvaert426 W. 2nd StreetDavenport, IA 52807
- Greg Yerington426 W. 2nd St.Davenport, IA 52801