Dealer Marketing Services, Inc.
- Computer Products/services/information Technology
- Web Design/hosting/consulting
Business Hours are Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Dealer Marketing Services, Inc. was founded in 1995 by John Palmer. The company provides ProMax, a software program used by over 6,000 automobile dealership employees in 500 dealerships across the country. Dealership customers' data is maintained on servers in their office in Rock Island, IL which allows the dealership to operate their sales departments from any PC with Internet access. This eliminates the need for dealerships to build an expensive server/network installation in their dealership for ProMax. Dealer Marketing Services, Inc. currently has 67 employees based in the Rock Island office. The employees range from computer programmers, IT managers, filed software trainers, filed salespersons, and internal management, administrative and support staff. The company's website is www.promaxonline.com.
Reason for joining: "We want to support community development organizations to help the Quad Cities grow and prosper. A prosperous community provides us with the opportunity to recruit good employees to help our company grow."
Whom to Contact
- Ms. Sue Hicks5401 Elmore Ave. Ste 200Davenport, IA 52807
- Ms. Angela Leichsenring5401 Elmore Avenue Ste 200Davenport, IA 52807
- Mr. John Palmer5401 Elmore Avenue Ste 200Davenport, IA 52807
- Mr. Michael Rexroat5401 Elmore Avenue Ste 200Davenport, IA 52807