Frontier Hospitality Group
- Hotels/motels/bed & Breakfasts
- Banquet/reception/meeting Facilities
- Bridal Services
- Event Planning
- Food & Beverage Products
- Management Consultants
- Property Management
- Welcoming Services
Frontier Hospitality Group is a special company. We are celebrating our 67th year in the hotel business and as such our operational capabilities are deep. We have begun to marshal our experience in hotel operations and apply it to new hotel development. When you take this significant “know how” and apply it to new brands in great locations, the results are impressive.
There are many hotel development companies who develop a lot of hotels. While we are an old company, we are also a new company on a growth path. We find we have a fantastic collective skill set which enables us to excel at development. We are honest and forthright developers who do exactly what we say we are going to do. We negotiate a fair deal, but don’t look to take the last nickel off the table. We are also willing to put extra resources into quality design and finishes which set our hotel’s apart.
Our competitive edge, and what makes us an exciting company is we aren’t just developers, we are hoteliers. Developers succeed in good times. Hoteliers succeed over the long haul through all the ups and downs of the economic cycle. Another edge is we aren’t so large that we’ve lost touch with daily operations. As owners we are engaged, involved and present. Over time our attention to daily operations makes a difference.
Whom to Contact
- Mr. Bart T Baker105 W. 76th St.Davenport, IA 52806
- Laura Carlino105 W. 76th St.Davenport, IA 52806
- Nick Cox105 W. 76th St.Davenport, IA 52806
- Jodi Hamilton105 W. 76th St.Davenport, IA 52806
- Ms. Kelly Hoerschelmann105 W. 76th St.Davenport, IA 52806
- Mr. Dan Huber105 W. 76th St.Davenport, IA 52806