Milestones Area Agency on Aging
- Non-profit Organization
Milestones is one of six Area Agencies on Aging, designated by the Iowa Department on Aging, with the responsibility to provide aging information and assistance to Iowa seniors age 60 and older and people 18 and older with a disability, in a seventeen county area.
The Lifelong Links prgoram assists those 18-59 with a disabiliy. Milestones is your leading source for programs, services and information designed to help older adults and their families living in Appanoose, Clinton, Davis, Des Moines, Henry, Jefferson, Keokuk, Lee, Louisa, Lucas, Mahaska, Monroe, Muscatine, Scott, Van Buren, Wapello and Wayne Counties.
Whom to Contact
- Ms. Dawn Carstensen935 E. 53rd St.Davenport, IA 52807
- Dawn Carstensen331 W. 3rd St. Suite 100Davenport, IA 52801
- Ms. Karen Coats935 E. 53rd St.Davenport, IA 52807
- Ms. Peggy Dykes935 E. 53rd St.Davenport, IA 52807
- Ms. Kim Goering935 E. 53rd St.Davenport, IA 52807
- Ms. Tina Jaegers935 E. 53rd St.Davenport, IA 52807
- Ms. Christa Merritt935 E. 53rd StreetDavenport 52807
- Jeri Swisher935 E. 53rd St.Davenport, IA 52807