MRA - The Management Association, Inc.
- Business Consulting/training
MRA helps organizations thrive by creating a powerful, effective workforce. As the country's second largest not-for-profit employer's association -specialties of expert team: HR, employment compliance, reference checking, leadership/management training, roundtables, compensation, safety/quality, affirmative action, strategic/workforce development.
Member EventsWednesday Aug 8, 2018Wednesday Aug 8, 2018Wednesday Aug 15, 2018Wednesday Aug 22, 2018Effective Training Techniques ...read moreTuesday Aug 28, 2018Leadership Training ...read moreTuesday Aug 28, 2018Wednesday Aug 29, 2018Frontline Leadership - Resolving Conflict ...read moreMonday Sep 17, 2018Business Writing for Impact ...read more
Whom to Contact
- Ms. Laurie B Johnson3800 Avenue of the Cities, Ste 100Moline, IL 61266-0218
- Linda M Reedy3800 Avenue of the CitiesSuite 100Moline, IL 61265
- Ms. Kathy Riley3800 Avenue of the CitiesSuite 100Moline, IL 61265
- Kirby Vyncke3800 Avenue of the CitiesSuite 100Moline, IL 61265