Waste Commission of Scott County
- Environmental Products-controls/services
Business Hours 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. Some facilities open Saturdays. Please call. Waste Commission of Scott County is an inter-governmental agency that operates the Scott Area Landfill, Scott Area Recycling Center, Household Hazardous Material Facilities, and Electronic Demanufacturing Facility. The Commission helps businesses dispose of special waste such as computers, fax machines, copiers, fluorescent light bulbs and other hard-to-handle items in an environmentally sound and economically feasible manner.
"We feel that the Quad City Chamber will help us reach out to local business owners and help build awareness of the programs and services we have available to them. We also hope to attend networking and training sessions or workshops the Chamber may offer."
Whom to Contact
- Mr. Omar Ahmad5640 Carey AvenueDavenport, IA 52807
- Mr. Spencer Brothersen5640 Carey AvenueDavenport, IA 52807
- Ms. Shelby Carlson5640 Carey AvenueDavenport, IA 52807
- Ms. Sue Cherryholmes5640 Carey AvenueDavenport, IA 52807
- Mr. Ryan Croegaert211 S. High St.Port Byron, IL 61275
- Ms. Bobbi Draheim5640 Carey AvenueDavenport, IA 52807
- Mr. Kurt Liske5640 Carey AvenueDavenport, IA 52807
- Ms. Kathy Morris5640 Carey AvenueDavenport, IA 52807
- Accounts Payable11555 110th AveDavenport, IA 52804
- Mr. Brian Seals5640 Carey AvenueDavenport, IA 52807
- Mr. Bryce R Stalcup11555 110th aveDavenport, IA 52804