- Hotels/motels/bed & Breakfasts
Once host to U.S. Presidents, movie stars, and athletes, the Hotel Blackhawk is once again the place to see and be seen. Originally built in 1915, this downtown Davenport hotel has been restored to its former grandeur, transporting guests to a time when the world moved more slowly and life was less complex. Yet while our historic character has been maintained, modern conveniences can be found throughout the hotel, including flat-screen televisions and wireless Internet access in all 130 guestrooms and suites, as well as on-site state-of-the-art fitness and business centers, a swimming pool and hot tub, and a bowling alley and game room. Enjoy contemporary American cuisine in the hotel’s restaurant, or relax in the cocktail lounge or coffee shop. For special events, our Davenport Iowa hotel offers
the historic Gold Room, which can accommodate up to 300 guests.
Whom to Contact
- Kaitlin Clevenger200 E. 3rd St.Davenport, IA 52801
- Amber Klinkenberg200 E. 3rd St.Davenport, IA 52801
- Ms. Samantha Ott200 E. 3rd St.Davenport, IA 52801
- Mrs. Emily Skahill200 E. 3rd St.Davenport, IA 52801