Friday 8 am - 3:30 pm
VanDerGinst Law, P.C.
- Legal Services
At VanDerGinst Law, our mission is to help people, both in the courtroom and in the community. Inside the courtroom, our focus is on those who have been injured on the job or due to negligence. We provide our utmost efforts and resources to get the best results for our clients.
VanDerGinst Law is a nationally respected law firm, focusing on all areas of personal injury law in every state in the country. This includes but is not limited to:
- Motor vehicle accidents (cars, trucks and motorcycles)
- Product liability cases (dangerous and/or defective products)
- Premises liability cases (slip, trip and fall accidents, negligent security, construction accidents, etc)
- Workers'? compensation (all work related accidents)
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home negligence and abuse
- Class actions and mass torts (insurance fraud, pharmaceutical litigation, medical devices)
- And all other types of negligence and intentional injury claims.
VanDerGinst Law has been recognized by peers and clients as among the best at what we do and we have attained record recoveries for our clients in many of the areas in which we focus our practice.
In our community, our focus is on those who are least likely to be able to help themselves – the injured and infirm, children and the elderly. We also serve those to whom we all owe a debt of gratitude – teachers, the military and military veterans and first responders.
VanDerGinst Law has offices in the Moline, IL and Cedar Rapids, IA, however, we handle serious injury and wrongful death cases anywhere in the country. If you need us, we'd be honored to help. The first consultation is always free and there is never a fee on injury cases unless we win your case. Call us at 800-960-VLAW (8529) or visit us online at www.VLaw.com.
Whom to Contact
- Veronica Fuentes4950 38th Ave.Moline, IL 61265
- Ms. Jody Ruchotzke4950 38th Ave.Moline, IL 61265
- Josie SeymourCommunity Outreach Coordinator24950 38th Ave.Moline, IL 61265Phone: (309) 793-1234Cell Phone: (563) 676-7338
- Mr. Dennis VanDerGinst4950 38th Ave.Moline, IL 61265
- Ms. Cara Wangler4950 38th Ave.Moline, IL 61265