University of Illinois Extension
Knowledge is the foundation that guides people throughout their life to make informed decisions that improve their lives and communities. Extension is this lifelong learning resource, helping people at every stage reach their full potential and contribute to their communities. Our 4-H positive youth development is the cornerstone to building citizenship, leadership, and life skills. Extension nutrition and wellness programs equip people to live healthy lifestyles. Our community development programs provide the blueprint for organization and communities to build a strong economy. Extension agriculture, horticulture, and natural resources are the building blocks to a sustainable planet and a safe food supply for our nation.
Whom to Contact
- Ms. Diane Baker321 West 2nd AvenueMilan, IL 61264
- Miss Kristin Bogdonas321 W 2nd AveMilan, IL 61264
- Ms. Becky Buckrop321 West 2nd AvenueMilan, IL 61264
- Ms. Jenny Garner321 West 2nd AvenueMilan, IL 61264
- Cat Griffiths321 West 2nd AvenueMilan, IL 61264
- Ms. Sharon Hough3300 River Dr.Moline, IL 61265
- Mr. Russell Medley321 W. 2nd Ave.Milan, IL 61264
- Martha Smith321 W 2 AvenueMilan, IL 61264
- Tayler Wheatley321 West 2nd AvenueMilan, IL 61264
From I-74:Take I-280 West toward Des Moines. Take Exit 15 to Milan/US 67. Take a right at the end of the ramp and go to US 67 (1st Street). Turn left, and take an immediate right onto 2nd Avenue. Go 2 1/2 blocks. From I-88 westbound: Take I-80 East toward Peoria (Exit 1A) for 6.8 miles. Exit I-280 West/I-74 West toward Moline/Rock Island. Take exit 15 to Milan/US 67. Take a right at the end of the ramp and go to US 67 (1st Street). Turn left, and take an immediate right onto 2nd Avenue. Go 2 1/2 blocks.