Internship Best Practices 2018
Name: Internship Best Practices 2018
Date: August 1, 2018
Time: 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM CDT
Registration: Register Now
Learn from our experienced panelists, build your network and discuss recruiting, hosting and developing interns.
- 8:00 – 8:15 am – Check-In
- 8:15 – 9:00 am – Light Breakfast/Internship Info Fair (make sure you stop by all of the booths to talk to the local colleges about the internship programs at their college or university)
- 9:05 – 10:00 am – Welcome and Panel of Local Interns
- 10:05 - 11:00 am – Breakout Session: Legal Issues, presented by Karla Steele, Attorney at Califf & Harper P.C.
- 10:05 – 11:00 am – Breakout Session: Starting an Internship Program Panel.
This event sponsored by: Black Hawk College, Eastern Iowa Community College, Augustana College, Western Illinois University Quad Cities, St. Ambrose University, and the Quad Cities Chamber of Commerce.