Create Raving Fans, Prospects & Customers Through Your Social Networks!
Doug Johnson, Internet Marketing Entrepreneur & Social Network Engineer will share:
- How to build an engaged community that brings in raving fans, prospects and customers via social networks.
- What most local businesses do wrong online.
- The reason why your online prospects could care less about what you’re selling.
- 3 simple steps to improve your online presence.
- And, watch Doug reach tens of thousands of people with a click of a button - absolutely free.
- Q & A
Doug knows his stuff, as his Dungeons and Dragons Facebook page is the largest DnD page - WORLDWIDE! Even larger than the company's own page!
Join us - you'll surely learn something new to help drive new customers and sales through your social networks!
Quad Cities Open Coffee
Meet your entrepreneurial peers and be supported through your startup journey within this Open Coffee community! This time is for you: pitch your business idea, get help on developing your business model, find out ways to get more business, or meet a mentor - join us for open conversation over coffee! This is a loose-format networking opportunity for entrepreneurs and people interested in entrepreneurship,normally meeting on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month.
For location details, more information, or to RSVP - go to: http://www.meetup.com/Quad-Cities-Open-Coffee/
Thanks to our Sponsor: