American Red Cross Serving the Quad Cities & West Central Illinois
- Non-profit Organization
The American Red Cross Serving the Quad Cities & West Central Illinois serves 19 counties, including the nearly 750,000 residents of Adams, Brown, Fulton, Hancock, Henderson, Henry, Knox, McDonough,Mercer, Pike, Rock Island, Schuyler and Warren counties in Illinois; Muscatine and Scott counties in Iowa and Clark, Lewis, Marion and Ralls counties in Missouri..
Every day our dedicated volunteers and staff work to fulfill the American Red Cross mission to prevent and alleviate human suffering in the face of emergencies. Whether it is responding to a home fire in the middle of the night or educating our communities on disaster preparedness, the Red Cross is ready to help.
What We Do
Red Cross services are made possible by the generous contributions of our supporters, and more than 450 volunteers that help make a difference in the communities we serve.
Disaster response for victims of home fires, floods, tornadoes and other natural or man-made disasters.
Community preparedness education for youth, adults, families and organizations.
Services to members of the armed forces and their families including emergency communications.
Workplace preparedness and training
Disaster support, when needed, to other regions around the country.
Provides life-saving blood and blood products to patients. The American Red Cross (nationwide) is the largest single supplier of blood and blood products in the United States and plays a leading role in protecting the safety of donors and patients and increasing the availability of blood.
Whom to Contact
- Ms. Kamille Brashear1100 River DriveMoline, IL 61265
- Mrs. Trish Burnett1100 River DriveMoline, IL 61265
- Ms. Tena Hughes1100 River DriveMoline, IL 61265
- Ms. Becky Kelly1100 River DriveMoline, IL 61265
- Ms. Melissa LeVan1100 River DriveMoline, IL 61265
- Ms. Amber MacGrath1100River DriveMoline, IL 61265
- Ms. Sherri Pauli1100 River DriveMoline, IL 61265
- Ms. Crystal Smith1100 River DriveMoline, IL 61265
- Ms. Amber Wood1100 River DriveMoline, IL 61265
- Ms. Gwen Yusko1100 River DriveMoline, IL 61265