- Environmental Products-controls/services
Antea Group is an international engineering and environmental consulting firm specializing in full-service solutions in the fields of environment, infrastructure, urban planning and water.
The Bettendorf office provides services within multiple segments and practice areas. Our projects span from traditional environmental liability management (ELM) and regulatory compliance support to due diligence transaction services and health & safety management, with clients across all business sectors.
We have particular depth of experience locally providing support with assessment and remediation, due diligence, emergency response, and compliance services. Additionally, primary providers of data management and visualization services reside in our office and support projects across our global footprint. Antea Group's Bettendorf office is also home to a core group of practitioners that supports the EHS Passport solution, which aids companies as they grow and expand into new countries.
The Bettendorf office is proud to be a member of the Quad City Chamber and active in the regional community. We were recognized as a 2015 Healthiest Employer in Iowa, and are active in numerous volunteer activities. The office performs community service activities across the greater Quad City area, including water quality monitoring for the Iowa Department of Natural Resources IOWATER program and prairie restoration and invasive plant removal work for the Nahant Marsh Education Center.
Whom to Contact
- Stan Freedman985 Lincoln Rd. #220Bettendorf, IA 52722
- Adam Jannke985 Lincoln Rd. #220Bettendorf, IA 52722
- Matt McDermott985 Lincoln Rd. #220Bettendorf, IA 52722
- Mr. Corey Mecham985 Lincoln Rd. #220Bettendorf, IA 52722
- Ms. Cindy Meldrum985 Lincoln Rd. #220Bettendorf, IA 52722
- Mr. Brent D Puck985 Lincoln Rd. #220Bettendorf, IA 52722
- Ms. Alisa Wells985 Lincoln Rd. #220Bettendorf, IA 52722